Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 25 September 2013

BLOGGING JUST GOT BETTER AS CHUKWUDI IWUCHUKWU BLOG LAUNCHES OUT


  
  It was back then in School, 2010 to be precise, Barrister  Chuma Uzokwe my ex -course mate in the university was in my room and in the cause of informing him events happening around the world asked me this important question, "have you considered making a career out of journalism, you seem naturally talented in this, see the way you are informing me without stress on your part"?. 


I laughed and thanked him for his kind words  and moved on with my life. The same 2010, I joined Facebook and the impulse for sharing information with my friends on my list seems to be what i enjoy doing most. I share news from breaking news to hilarious news  to news that sounds ridiculous.
Out of the blues,a Facebook friend mailed me one day and asked, "why not start a Blog since you are this good in news reporting"
Blog! believe me,at that moment,that was the first time i heard that word."Can you explain what that esoteric word is all about"? I asked this kind friend of mine.
He went on to explain what it means,using Bellanaija and Linda Ikeji as  models I  could learn from. 

That became the vista that opened my eye to the world of Blogosphere and its immense benefit to information sharing

Another challenge,how do I learn how to do  blog, I am not Computer savvy, more of analogue than digital and my friends who knew about this my rigidity to IT always laugh at me for being an old young man who refuse to change.

 I enrolled for blogging workshop facilitated by Logos Audible where Jenny Chisom took her time to take me through the crucibles of Blogging, the basics I should know and the pitfalls to avoid.

Finally I'm  about to wear that badge of honour called "Blogger", it will not be your regular Blog I assure my regular readers.
As usual, we seek to inform you the  unusual News you won't see in other Blogs while entertaining you in the process.
So relax, grab your Popcorn and mark October 1 in your calendar because that is the day Chukwudi Iwuchukwu blog is fully coming online.
To Friends who knew what I do on Facebook, thanks for your support all these while- the best is yet to come. 

To new readers- you are welcome to the best entertainment BlOG

CHUKWUDI IWUCHUKWU BLOG - KEEPING YOU INFORMED IS OUR JOB

12 comments:

  1. Wow Chukwudi Iwuchukwu, you are just starting and your debut write up is mind blowing, am an avid reader of ur facebook posting and think i owe you alot for the information you dissipate regularly. What i owe you is unquantifiable but i ask God to bless you till your cup runs over. I am happy you have left the stream and now swimming with the sharks in the sea, (as per upgrading from facebook journalism to blogosphere). You are more than equal to the task cos journalism runs in ur veins, so rest assured that you have my prayers and support 24/7. Have i told you before that i only roll with the winning team, that makes you a winner. Thanks for deciding to add value to the life of your readers. God bless you. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beginning, captivating writing,nice diction, next time i'll do well to have a dictionary beside me before visiting your blog..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chudi, you are good go ahead with what we have known you for, perfect and prompt delivery of information and news. I know that this shall become a great site soon. Ride on and may Godspeed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Wish u a successful blogging career.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gud step Chudi,God is ur strength.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nwadinigwe Livinus N.8 October 2013 at 07:40

    I need not say more, except for "wunderbar" more power to ur muscle bro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my guy.I really love this o ,ahead ahead mehn.am really impressed God dey ur back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good one there bros!

    ReplyDelete