Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 15 March 2015

''We will Fight & Die for Nigeria'' – Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Speak Up in New Video

 





A touching, heart melting video of an interview with Nigerian soldiers actively engaged in the fight against Boko Haram has been released.

The video which was recorded on the 10th of March, 2015 and released yesterday shows our gallant troops sharing their experiences so far and once again stating their passion and willingness to do everything they have to do to rid Nigeria of Boko Haram. They are not scared to die, they are determined to wipe Boko Haram out!!



 One of the brave heroes, Private Jeremiah, had this to say in the video which you'll find after the cut:

    I am Private Jeremiah Friday. I'm fighting for my country. And if I die for my country, I know I died for my country.

    I need to fight, so that I can restore peace back to this Maiduguri because this is the only place where you can find the Boko Haram. I can't be afraid of them. If I'm afraid, I'll not be here. If I'm afraid, I'll never come here. So my coming to this place is to fight the Boko Haram.

    My colleagues, everybody are desperate to see Boko Haram. So I really need to build up my courage to fight for my country. Because if I don't fight today, it can affect me tomorrow.

See pictures  of the brave men at work plus the video below.




 Second video below is the ultimate video of the battle against Boko Haram/ISIS in Borno, Nigeria's northeast. This was the battle of Kukawa before the Nigerian army and Civilian volunteer patriots moved up north to retake Baga where over 2500 defenseless civilians were killed by Boko Haram/ISIS terrorists in January of 2015.







No comments:

Post a Comment