Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Nigerian Student Causes Instagram Meltdown, Shares Her Naked Photos: Later Claimed Her Account Was Hacked(Read)


This might pass as one of the worst birthday behaviour ever!
A Benue state University student, Chelsea Faith Josiah (@miz_pearl), has surprised Instagram users earlier today by posting explicit pictures of herself on her page, just to celebrate her birthday.
She posted one showing her private part which had to censored and the other, showing her boobs.


Capture


capture2


She however deleted the pictures but not before it was screen-grabbed. She said:
http://dailyreportersngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3uu.jpg
The photo that she deleted
”I apologize for any inconvenience that I might have caused on social medias ..My account was actually hacked, and I want you guys to believe that I won’t and I will never post such..Today is actually my birthday so you guys can send in good wishes ,this is a memorable birthday for me …Thanks to @a_yeeshaaa and @enicrown_dans for their help,they were on the internet for over 2hours trying to help me retrieve my account, you guys rock and @instablog9ja my account was hacked, will be happy if you can repost this. ”
file



What should we make of this?

1 comment:

  1. She is a suspect... She didn't even remove the account... And see how casual she made it look...

    ReplyDelete