Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 12 February 2016

"T. B. Joshua, Pastor Chris Are ‘Kabballa’ Magicians"- Bishop Peller



Former drug addict and renowned magician, now General Overseer of The
Fingers of God Church, Alagbado Lagos, Bishop Kayode Joseph Abiola
Peller, son of the late renowned magician, Professor Peller has carpeted
his fellow colleagues in the ministry, Pastor T. B. Joshua and Reverend
Chris Oyakhilome, calling them magicians.

He claimed that while the Senior Pastor of The Synagogue Church of All
Nations, T. B. Joshua uses Kabballah magic to hypnotize his congregation
and the general public over his miracles, the Christ Embassy founder,
Chris Oyakhilome’s association with Joshua makes him a suspect.


Kayode who is the second son and heir to the magical throne of his late
father, the legendary Professor Peller, told FLIP TV during an exclusive
interview at his pastorage,

“What I see Temitope Joshua do from my own magic experience is what we call mesmerism. It is also called hypnotism.”

“They use the eyes with the demonic power in them to superimpose their
thoughts into people. It happens, for most of those walking in the
streets have very weak spirits. For there is witchcraft ability in every
man.

When I see them do their drama of healing while dancing from one side to
another, I know its hypnotism. That is what we call telepathising.
These are dangerous occultist words. Telepathising, hypnotism,
occultism, kabbalah magic are processes of ruling the minds of weaker
men. It could go to the length of seeing the magic maker in the dreams
once the weaker person allows the demonic spirit of the conjurer to
influence his mind, “ the Bishop and drug reformer said.

He went further to defend his criticism of some of the acts of the men of God in question

“Having said all these I have nothing against them. For I feel that
nothing can be except God allows. Let nobody think that I am jealous of
them because their churches are big. If I want to make mine big I know
what to do. I am the son of Peller. I know where things happen. I am not
a ‘mugu’, to say the truth. I want to make heaven. I don’t want my work
to be a waste; for every work built on faulty foundation, shall not
stand the test of time. Foundation of deceit, occultism and demonic
power cannot stand the test of time when the owner leaves. Jesus will
deny them on that day. God only can say if Joshua is a real man of God. I
don’t judge them; only God can do that.”

On the issue of the pastor of Christ Embassy, Kayode explains, “I used
to believe Oyakhilome before. That ended the day I saw him and Joshua
doing miracles and castigating our pastors, Ayo and Okonkwo. When you
castigate these great men of God you are no more for God. They do
miracles but don’t know what they teach.

I would say they use magic on their followers since I was a former
magician. I see in their actions hypnotism and seduction. I mean the way
we used to seduce our congregation; those that come to watch our magic
those days. I see mesmerism, hypnotism and occult display in what they
do. How can people jubilate over atmosphere of miracles and before they
get to the bus stop, the miracles have gone. Miracles are not limited to
atmosphere. God is in charge of everywhere.”

No comments:

Post a Comment