Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 20 April 2014

Crazy!: This Woman is Aborting her 5months old Pregnancy this Week just cos She Wants to be on Big Brother! (Photos)







Wannabe UK celebrity, 23 year old Josie Cunningham, is already 18 weeks pregnant - almost 5 months pregnant. But in a shocking revelation she made yesterday, she's having her lil unborn baby aborted this week because she believes her chance of appearing on Channels 5 UK TV’s Big Brother is worth more than her unborn child’s life.

The controversial model and call girl, according to MirrorUK, got pregnant after a condom split when she was sleeping with a client in December. Then she had sex with a footballer and didn’t use contraception at all later on. When she found out she was pregnant and didn't know exactly who the baby's father is, the footballer and the client – who is a high-flying surgeon – both offered to support Josie financially if she had the baby. But she said no. So now, the footballer has agreed to pay for the abortion at a London private clinic.

Read all she told MirrorUK after the cut





“I’m finally on the verge of becoming famous and I’m not going to ruin it now. An abortion will further my career. This time next year I won’t have a baby. Instead, I’ll be famous, driving a bright pink Range Rover and buying a big house. Nothing will get in my way. 
Channel 5 were keen to shortlist me then they found out I was pregnant. Then they suddenly turned cold. That was when I started considering an abortion. After the operation I will be going back to them and asking if they will still consider me. I’ve also had loads of other offers to further my career – and I’m not willing to give them up because I’m pregnant.”




3 comments:

  1. Crazy world we live in

    ReplyDelete
  2. God please kill her in that abortion clinic,may she never make it alive amen.

    ReplyDelete