Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 29 April 2014

‘I was never deported from the UK’ – Witch hunter, Helen Ukpabio speaks up


helen-ukpabio
Helen Ukpabio



Popular witch hunter, Helen Ukpabio has said that recent reports claiming that she was deported from the United Kingdom are false.


The founder of the Liberty Foundation Gospel Ministries is said to have been deported about 2 weeks ago after residents of the UK reportedly signed a petition declaring her dangerous to the nation’s children due to her history with so-called child witches.


Ukpabio was said to be in the UK to propagate her beliefs and save those at risk of wizardry. The self-acclaimed apostle spoke about about the reports in a recent interview with Yes! Magazine.

She said:
 “All what you’ve been hearing and reading on the social media is the handwork of atheists.

“I was never deported from the U.K. I went to London (South East, London specifically) for a programme, did my programme and came back when I wanted. I travelled on the 4th of April and I returned on April 17th to do a programme for Bishop N.E Moses (of Overcomers Church) in Lagos. Nobody deported me, and people can confirm this.

“To be deported from anywhere, the immigration will first move the deportee to a camp and from there, he’s put on a plane and on arrival in his home country, you are handed over to your country’s immigration. None of that happened to me; I travelled when I wanted and also came back when I wanted”.

 “They (the atheists) came to London to disrupt my programme – and they’ve been using one Modupe to spread falsehood about me. My lawyers have written to her and we shall soon meet in court”.
Ukpabio refers to Modupe Debbie Ariyo, a UK based human rights activist who broke the news of the witch hunter’s purported deportation via Facebook saying ‘Helen Ukpabio deported from UK…hurray!!!’

No comments:

Post a Comment