Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 7 April 2014

Nigerian Guys Are Not Worth Falling In Love With – Nollywood Actress, Happiness Effiong




Happiness Effiong 


Nollywood actress Happiness Effiong popularly known as Shakira opened up to the Sun on why she can’t date Nigerian men.

” I found my first love at the age of 22 and we broke up. So, I’m not in love with any guy now, because Nigerian guys are not worth falling in  love with. They are game players. I have been heartbroken thrice and I wouldn't want to suffer another one.I don’t think it was my fault. It was the guys. That’s why some girls choose to be lesbians.”
On being a lesbian…


“God forbid. I never thought about being a lesbian when men disappointed me. There was a day a rich woman saw me at the Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos and she attempted to lure me into sleeping with her, but I refused and she slapped me and I retaliated. She promised to buy me a car, get me a good apartment, and also get me lead roles in movies. But I rejected her offer. The next time she saw me, she tried once again to convince me to sleep with her, but I warned her to stay away, so she slapped me and I did not waste time to retaliate. That was how she gave me some space. Unfortunately, the next time I saw her, she was with an upcoming actress.”

No comments:

Post a Comment