Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 22 September 2014

My White Husband Is Not complaining About My Hot Pictures – Chioma Toplis [PHOTOS]








Nollywood Actress, Chioma Toplis recently posted some photos on her Facebook page where she wore lingerie.

Since she posted the said pictures, fans have been complaining why a married woman and mother of three would be so bold to post such photos for public consumption. However, in response to the criticisms, the Nigerian turned Briton by marriage said;

“Thanks guys, for all the people who commended on my weight loss, my next level, my swag etc, I love you guys like kilode. As for those who hated viewing these pictures because they are pretenders and could not only remove their eyes, I feel sorry for the pains you caused yourselves and I believe that after treating youselves of heart attack, you will be doing yourself the favour of deleting yourself because more are in the making. I’m soaring higher whether you like it or not. My family are behind me; my wonderful and supportive hubby most importantly.

Also, may I remind you that my hubby is English and that makes me part of that society. I’m off to LA for my progress check,” she wrote.

See more photos after the cut








Add caption











1 comment: