Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 25 September 2014

Why I Tore Bishop Oyedepo’s Book – Pastor Tunde Bakare




Oh most people didn’t know Pastor Tunde Bakare actually tore one of Bishop David Oyedepo’s books after going through it and finding a line which he believes contradicts his faith. Pastor Bakare went ahead and tore the book and even said he told the Bishop when he met him and accused him of tearing his book that, Oh I didn’t tear your book, it became mine the day I bought it. Here’s how Top Celebrities magazine puts it…



I try within my God given ability to teach the truth. The reason I fought with my friend, Bishop David Oyedepo and tore his book, I remember when we resolved this problem in London. We came out of the plane; he took me aside and said he was angry with me because I tore his book. I said I didn’t tear your book, I tore my own book. That time you wrote it and I bought it, so it was my book I tore.

I saw errors in that book; he said the anointing oil is not a symbol of the Holy Spirit, that it is the life of God in a bottle. How can you write that and I would let it pass? No! If the anointing oil is the Holy Spirit, then Jesus is a lamb walking on four legs. These are metaphors and when you have the real…, you leave the shadow. Besides, it is for the sick in the New Testament. So, you can anoint the entire church if they are sick but I wonder how a sick church can bring healing to a dying world.

No comments:

Post a Comment