Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 22 September 2014

Pastors Wife And Actress Megan Good Becomes Latest Victim Of Hacker After Nude Photos Leak (Photos)






The onslaught against the private accounts of many celebrities continue after nude photos of actress Megan Good were leaked on to the internet.

A trend that started with Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence, continued with celebrities like Avril Lavigne and Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco, and now Good.


Though the source of Good’s photos are unknown, the first set of photos were reportedly gotten from their iCloud accounts, claims which Apple denied.
Megan Good Becomes Latest Victim Of Hacker After Nude Photos Leak

Meagan posted a response to the hack on her social media, confirming the legitimacy of the photos.
“I’m definitely in shock,” Meagan wrote on her Instagram on Sept. 21. “Saddened for everyone who is experiencing this… but I choose not to give the persons responsible my power.
“At the end of the day, we all know these pictures were for my husband… and at the end of the day, evidently we all know how I feel about my titties. That’s all I’ve got, folks.

See the leaked  photos below 









Embedded image permalink







1 comment: