Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 8 January 2015

61 Year Old Sugar Mummy Says Dating Men in their 20s Keeps Her Looking Young!

Laila Gledhil




61-Year-Old UK woman, Laila Gledhill, is proving that “age ain’t nothing but a number” – like Aaliyah once said!

Gledhill proudly asserts that dating men in their 20s keeps her looking and feeling young, UK Mirror reports.
Laila Gledhill says the secret to her youthful looks is dating toyboys. Laila exclusively dates men in their 20s or 30s


Her predilection for dating younger men began after a failed marriage with her childhood sweetheart, Marcus who was two years younger than her. They got married when she was 27-years-old, but they met when she was 17.


After 14 years of marriage, Marcus suddenly decided to leave Gledhill for a younger woman.
“He was my first love. We had known each other since we were teenagers. But now Marcus was telling me he wanted to leave me for a woman in her early thirties who was thinner, taller and prettier than me. I kicked him out. Marcus walking out on me made me really think about what I deserved in life and from men,” she said.
Laila Gledhill says the secret to her youthful looks is dating toyboys. Laila exclusively dates men in their 20s or 30s


A few weeks after Marcus left, Gledhill, who was a 41-year-old divorcee at the time, met a handsome 21-year-old army officer named David.

Afterwards, Marcus begged her to take him back but she refused.

“Sorry Marcus but I’ve met someone who’s younger than you and fitter than you,” she said to him.
Gledhill and David got married, but their marriage only lasted for five years, as his parents disliked the age gap between them.

After the relationship ended, she moved on to 28-year-old Peter, who proposed to her. While they were engaged, he cheated on her with numerous older women he had been sending messages to via online dating website, ToyBoy Warehouse.

She subsequently broke up with Peter, and then joined the website, where she got lots of attention from younger men.

“When I joined, I was bombarded by hundreds of messages and complements from young professional men. I couldn’t even respond to all of them – they were so many! It was like being in a sweet shop full of good looking toyboys. I decided to stay on the website,” she said.
Laila in Swimsuit

Gledhill is currently dating several younger men and is having the time of her life.

“No man over 40 has ever approached me. Dating toyboys has kept me looking young and given me a zest for life.

I feel like my appearance has stood still in time because of the way younger men treat me.

From my experience, younger men treat older women with respect, find them infinitely more attractive and genuinely enjoy their company.

And the sex is so much better.

Older men often have baggage and a bigger belly. Why should I be with a sixty-year-old man when I can be one who is twenty-four?”
Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment