Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Surprise Airport Proposal : Abolade Abott Engages His Girlfriend Of Many Years Iye Candy Ralph After One Hour Flight From Abuja








Embedded image permalink





http://photos-g.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10903323_828423147214270_1469956483_n.jpg

 We love such stories. Two young people in Love who decide  to take up their love story  to another level 

Interestingly, Abolade Abott choose to be creative by choosing the venue of the proposal to be no other place than Lagos Muritala  Mohammed Airport  Lagos with other side attractions to make it a memorable one 

Hear the exited   fiance as she narrates it in her own word:

'My fiancé aboladeabott then boyfriend and I were on a trip back to Lagos from Abuja on my birthday the 25th of January, unknown to me that he had planned with my friends,his friends and our siblings to have a set up at the airport to stage my proposal with their help.
 



 Iye Candy Ralph
 Abolade Abott
At the arrivals I had my head glued to my phone trying to respond to messages since my phone was put off for the flight, when he called my attention I looked up to see helium balloons 🎈🎉🎈and 3friends holding cardboards that read "happy birthday Candy".


I was shocked with both joy and surprise. In my shock he reached for his bags, brought out a box, went on one kneel and the cardboard flipped to "will you marry me"? At this point my chest was on fire!it felt like it we burning,I was gasping for air and I just started crying lol..I tried to run 💃cause it was too much to take in, but my fiancé held me strong and popped the question! While I was still trying to breath and say yes,the crowd was cheering 👏and shouting say yes say yes say yes!!! 😃 ohh of cause YES!!!!i will!!💏💑👫 and he puts diamonds on it💍💎💏 then the cardboards flipped to "and she says yes☺️"

Congratulations to the couple 


1 comment:

  1. A nice one and memorable indeed.congratulations guys

    ReplyDelete