Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 21 February 2015

Tinsel Star Joju Mose Speaks: ‘Why Every Woman Should Have Sex Toys’

JOJU MOSE



One of the lead actresses in Tinsel, Joju Mose in this interview with Mary Ekah Of This Day Newspaper  talks about her career, sex life and why she prefers sex toys to having it real

Let's hear her 

 
Now that you do not have a boyfriend, what do you do when you have urge for sex?


Hmmm… When I want do have sex what do I do? I touch myself. I have sex toys that I help myself with sometimes. I think every woman should have sex toys. I’m of that opinion that sex is scared. So I don’t just have sex.


For me sex creates a bond so I rather create a bond with an object, which is my vibrator than create a bond with another human being. Whether we like it or not when you have sex with somebody, you are connected to that person. Take it or leave it, you are connected. And sometimes you don’t need too many multiple connections. Some people will tell you meet a friend and do friends with benefit. But how many people do you want to do friends with benefit with? I’m this kind of person that, even sometimes, my job is too demanding for any man to even want to be with me. You are on set and someone will be there having this insecurity in his head. I don’t have time for that. That kills my morale. So instead of being in a relationship with somebody I would rather be in friendship. So if sex happens it happens and if we see that we are still connected after the sex, we kick it off if we feel we can kick it off but if it’s too stressful to handle, let just remain friends. Let’s not even bother.

Like how many sex toys do you have?
About four, the G-Spot stimulator, the rabbit, vibrator and one other, I can’t remember the name right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment