Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 9 February 2014

I can act nude –Sylvya Oluchy



Sylvya Oluchy



Anambra Born Sylvia Ezeokafor.may not ring a bell in the ears of Nollywood lovers but sure, she is among the new actress competing for space in the fiercely contested  Nolly Wood Industry.

She recently granted a no hold barred Interview where she said she sees no big deal in acting nude.



Hear Her:
"I do not have a problem with nudity in movies. I am an actress. And my body is my tool. If I have to act nude in a movie, it will depend on how good the script is, how favourable it is to me as an actress, the kind of movie and most importantly, the director. He has to be a director I trust. He has to be someone who produces without demeaning my acts. Lupita Nyong’o was nude in the movie, ‘12 years as a slave,’ and she is an Oscar nominee now. It’s part of the job. Sex sells and it happens every minute in Hollywood. In Africa, we want to be Africans and non-Africans at the same time. It’s something we knew before we signed up as actors"

Interesting!

Share Your Thoughts With Us!

Do You Agree With Her?


No comments:

Post a Comment