Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Meet Eddie Murphy's Daughters



0205_eddie_murphy_daughters_shayne_bria_sexy_models_photos_launch

You Remember Eddie Murphy, The thespian behind the blockbuster movie, "Coming To America", a film I must confess that still glues me to my seat when ever I watch It

The gist is not about Eddie Murphy or the film "Coming To America" rather about his beautiful daughters who are all grown up



19-year-old Shayne and 24-year-old Bria -- Eddie's children with ex-wife Nicole Murphy -- recently posed for some lingerie modeling shots and wow ... just wow. They grew up fast.


Bria and Shayne have been aspiring models for a while, for obvious reasons, but this is the first time we've ever seen them like this. No complaints whatsoever.

3 comments:

  1. Dis kain advert...Well,I pray it's just modeling alone....Although,I won't be anyways surprised if scandals starts brewing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehhe, Chikezie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Eddie Murphy was separated from his wife @Chukwudi Iwuchukwu. When did this happen? Pheeww!! Tot I knew all the mebo-mebo.

    ReplyDelete