Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 9 December 2013

I Receive More Favour Because Of My Fair Complexion- Ghana Actress Juliet Ibrahim


 

Ghanaian Mulato Actress  Juliet Ibrahim   spoke to   Punch Newspaper where she claimed that the reason she have enjoyed more success and favor  is because of her fair complexion. 
 
Hear her in own word
 
"I am a half-caste and as a child, there was no colour difference- you are just happy with where you are and who you are with. Then, Ghanaians accepted people for who they are.  However, I am being told now that I am receiving more favours because of my fair complexion.   It seems people now have issues with coloured people"
 

Do You agree with Juliet? Does it mean that fair ladies have advantage over dark ladies? if that is the case, then I can see the reason why Bleaching Cream sells faster than akara in this part of the world

 Share your thoughts with us!


1 comment: