Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Grateful Man And New Father Buys SUV For Wife Who Just Gave Birth




This  story sounds like the stuff  we see on Nollywood movies but it is a true story

The man who identified himself as Allen Jones, welcomed a daughter with his wife Madison Marie Jones on October 29.


Before the couple and their newborn left the hospital, Mr. Jones decided to surprise his wife with a brand new Honda SUV.....




Read hat  the wife appreciative  Kiesha Jones wrote below


Kiesha Jones


Today is Man crush Monday, Mommie crush Monday, and Madison crush Monday. #mcm We are so incredibly blessed to have you in our lives Allen Jones
Now that our baby girl is here and life is settled (well as much as can be expected) I've had time to reflect on how awesome you've been every step of the way. From the first dr appt, to being my stomach pillow when I tried to get comfy, every class, every daddy project for the nursery, every breath, and every push! And my push gift surprise literally took my breath away. It's always amazing how much you put into keeping a smile on my face. To say I'm lucky lady is an understatement and to say you were hand chosen by God to love and protect our baby girl is an awesome reality. I know u will show her how fulfilling life is when you 🎶🎶loving somebody and somebody loves you back!!!🎶cheers to good men.. Good husbands and great dads.





 Congrats to the couple




No comments:

Post a Comment