Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 22 November 2015

.Mikel Obi - ''I Have Left It To God to Decide The Woman I Will Get Married To''




Chelsea and Super Eagles' poster boy, John Mikel Obi recently welcomed a set of twins with his longtime girlfriend, Olga Diyachenko.  An online newspaper Boss  recently caught up with him to find out his plans concerning when he'll eventually marry Olga only for Mikel to reply:

’I  know, normal people don’t go through what I am going through now when it concerns finding a woman to marry, normal people don’t at all. Believe me it’s so so difficult, very difficult, it’s so so difficult you just have to leave it to God.

    To find someone who truly loves you, there might be someone who really loves me truly for who I am but I may not be aware but maybe you don’t know but you may think she’s one of those people that loves you for who you are or what you have, because of your money, but maybe she’s there for you, you never know, you get so confused, now I have decided I will just leave it to God to decide who I get married to’’.

No comments:

Post a Comment