Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Trailer Crushes Father And Daughter In Igbogbo Ikorodu.Lagos( Photo)














Embedded image permalink

I just learnt of an accident that occurred this evening at  Igbogbo road Ikorodu Lagos. 

According to my source who witnessed the horrific accident, the driver of the trailer lost control of his vehicle and in the process of maneuvering the vehicle  crushed the  man and his daughter who were on the road and I was also told that the corpse of the man and his little daughter have not been removed by relevant authority concerned as of 9.00 P.M when  my source  left the scene of the accident 


May their soul rest in peace Amen









1 comment:

  1. uzuegbu ifeanyi10 June 2014 at 23:34

    na so life de..... make I die better die abeg...

    ReplyDelete