Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 14 June 2014

#DivorceDrama: “My husband turned me into an unused spare tyre” – Sexually starved woman laments


Court-2



A woman in Oyo has had her 8-year marriage dissolved by a court after she accused her husband of starving her of sex.

Nike Omodiminiyi said her husband, David only spent time making love with his first wife and had no time for her.

Their marriage, which produced two children, was thus ended by a Customary Court sitting in the Mapo area of Ibadan, the state capital.



The Tribune reports:

The court president, Mr Henry Agbaje, said he had no option than to end their marriage due to the couple’s irreconcilable differences.

According to him,”all attempts to pacify Nike not to quit the marriage have failed.”
He also referred to David’s statement where he said he made efforts at reconciling with his wife but all was to no avail.

“I hereby put an end to the union between both of you “David shall pay a monthly feeding allowance of N5, 000 for the upkeep of the two children,’’ Agbaje said.

Nike told the court that David turned her to an “unused spare tyre’’ in their matrimonial home.

“He already had a wife before he married me and he’s regularly satisfying her sexually. “I can’t endure the loneliness and sexual starvation any longer.“He doesn’t need me; he’s just wasting my time and life”

“Even though I have two children for him, I’ve made up my mind to leave him and move on with my life,” she said.

But David, while responding, denied abandoning her.
“I have done all I could to satisfy and pacify her, but she has remained adamant,” he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment