Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 26 November 2013

My husband planned using me for money ritual –Pastor’s wife Cries Out



A trader on Tuesday prayed an Orile-Agege Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve her 27-year-old marriage to a pastor over the man’s alleged plan to use her for ritual purposes.
Fifty-two-year-old Roseline Seseboh submitted that she had packed out of her matrimonial home because of the alleged plan.

She said her husband,  Oluwalomo was desperate to be wealthy and would not mind to sacrifice any of his family members.

“My stomach became swollen as if I was pregnant with twins. I carried this shame for months until I consulted some elders. It was then I was told that my husband wanted to use me for a ritual and that he would carry out this plan through sexual intercourse with me,” she said.
Roseline submitted that she left her matrimonial home at midnight when Oluwalomo attempted to force her to have sexual intercourse with him in an attempt to carry out the plan.

“My husband is evil; he can use our children for rituals if he cannot get me. He is desperate to make money. I want the custody of my children,” Roseline, mother  of seven and resident of  1, Anjorin Street, Iju-Ishaga, Lagos, said.

Oluwalomo denied the allegations but consented to the dissolution of the union.

“Roseline is blackmailing me because she found another man’s arm to fall on. She is adulterous and wicked. My wife was punished in our church when she was caught on another man’s bed,” the resident of 29, Isale Oro Street, Iju-Ishaga, Lagos, submitted.

The Court President, Mr. Adegboyega Omilola, ordered the couple to maintain the peace, and adjourned the case till December 9 for judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment