Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 27 March 2014

Ibadan-based prophet leaves wife, refuses to take his bath for 13 years because God told him to [PHOTO]



                                    Ibadan based prophet, Wale Olagunji of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministry has revealed that he hasn’t taken his bath in 13 years because it was God’s instruction.
ibadan prophet
Prophet  Wale Olagunju

He further disclosed that he was also instructed to separate from his wife and abstain from sex.

“Even thought I haven’t had my bath in 13 years, I don’t smell and I still look neater than those who bathe regularly. Early 2000, the Lord told me to stop taking my bath, separate myself from my wife and that I should stop taking all those soft drinks and wines. And since then I have diligently observed all those things. 

Whoever God wants to use for certain purposes on earth, there is a serious price attached to that calling. So I believe that is the price I am paying. As I am talking to you now, I have not taken my bath. If you want me to show you evidence, I will show you; I have not taken my bath since 2001 till this moment.” He told City People Magazine.



When asked how he manages to remain hygienic and healthy, the prophet said“,That is the work of the Holy Spirit, I don’t have face towel, I don’t clean my body with anything. I wake up, and I just wear my clothes, water has not touched my body since 2001. I know it sounds mysterious, but when you look at Isaiah Chapter 20 verse 1 to 5, the Lord told Isaiah to walk bare-footed, without clothes, and to be naked for 3 and half years. If the Lord Almighty should say, Wale Olagunju, do likewise, I am sure people will say the man is mad.”

  Wale Olagunju bagged a Bachelors of Art Degree in Theology and became a Prophet in 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment