Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 28 July 2014

13-Year-Old Girl: I Don’t Know Who Impregnated Me



13-year-old girl: I don’t know who impregnated me



Blessing is only 13 years old. But soon, she would become a mother. However, that is the only certainty about her pregnancy.

No one, including Blessing, knows the father of the unborn baby. It does not stop there. Blessing claimed that her 45-year-old father (name withheld) was sleeping with her. But, according to her, it was only in the dreamland. But what happens outside her dreams is that Blessing has gone out with so many men that it has become difficult to pinpoint the man responsible for her pregnancy.

Trouble for the young girl started three years earlier. At age 10, Blessing, according to her father, started going out with old men to unknown destinations. At a stage, her father and the landlord of the house where they live in Ogijo in Sagamu Local Government Area of Ogun State decided to seek the assistance of some boy to trail her and her male companions. The landlord, who craved anonymity, told New Telegraph Correspondent  that one night, he decided to volunteer himself and went out with the father in search of the girl.





 According to him, when they tracked her down, she was in the embrace of an old man.

He said: “When Blessing was finally caught that night, she told me that she had something special she wanted to discuss with me. “Blessing explained to me how his father had been sleeping with her and whenever she tried to refuse, he would chain her legs to the chair for about three days until he came back from his office on the Island.”

Blessing also reportedly told the police at Ogijo Police Station the same story when the man got one of her boyfriends arrested.

But when NT Metro met Blessing’s father, he flatly denied the allegation.
He said: “My daughter was not living with me here in Ogijo. She was staying with my mother- in-law in Kano but joined us here in January this year.” The man said last December, his mother-in-law asked him to come and take his daughter because of her strange behaviour. He said: “I went to Kano to bring her back to Ogijo.

Yet, what my mother-in-law told me about Blessing’s spiritual problem I am unable to cure it. “My daughter sleeps with about four to five men on a daily basis. If no man comes her way for a day, she would go out to the street to seduce any man that comes her way.” The man said his own dad in the village asked him to take Blessing to a particular church for deliverance. He added: “I refuse to go the church because of what I am hearing about the owner. I took her to my church, St. Mary Catholic Church, where she was prayed for. She vomited four rings and different other objects. “I started chaining her, whenever I am going to the office to prevent her from running after men again.”

On the allegation of sleeping with her daughter, he said as a good Christian he could not abuse his child. “I have my wife who is her mother. How can I make love to her daughter? It is an abomination and a taboo,” he added. Blessing also told our correspondent that she initially lied against her father at the police station.

She, however, claimed that she was initiated into a cult group in Kano. She said: “I was initiated into a cult group through food I collected from one our neighbour’s daughters in Kano.


Since that day, I have always found myself in their midst (cult members) during their meetings. My assignment is to tell lies, deceive people and run after men. “Even when I was prayed for at the church, the spirit still did not depart from me. I have been having nightmares where I see

1 comment:

  1. what a world. Things are really happening

    ReplyDelete