Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 25 July 2014

Bizarre: God Told Me To Stop Having Sex With My Wife And Not Take My Bath 13 Years Ago- Ibadan Prophet





How would you react if you  heard there was a sane man who hasn’t taken a bath for more than 13 years and is not smelling? Impossible, you might exclaim. may be odd, but it is true.

It is the oddity of this story and curiosity that compelled Saturday Vanguard to take a two day trip to Ibadan, Oyo state, in search of this man: one prophet Wale Olagunju, the presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries in Ibadan, Oyo State, who has neither taken a bath nor had sex with his wife since 2001!

Testimonies regarding his authenticity abound, but this is from the prophet’s mouth:

Below is the excerpt of their conversation:

Vanguard: Sir, we are here to get some clarifications on the story we heard about you.

Prophet: I am Prophet Wale Olagunju, I don’t know what you heard about me. But whatever it is I am ready and all ears.

Vanguard: When did your ministry start?

Prophet:         I received the name of this church in 1994 but before then I have been a prophet, prophesying to people and all my prophesies come to pass. And that was how we started till today. I was at the Ikoyi mountain when the Lord revealed the church to me.


Vanguard: So how did this abstinence from bath and sex for 13 years start?

Prophet: I saw the handwriting boldly in 1999. In 2000, I was on the mountain (at Akike) where I spent a year praying, asking God to give me more power and ability to prophecy accurately as well as power. I asked God to give me power to do exploit in the ministry.

I wanted power like that of Elijah and Isaiah. But God told me there is a price to pay: “You must separate yourself by abstaining from bath, sex, drinking of soft drinks and wine. When I got home, I couldn’t tell my wife. It was a hard task to embark upon.

I kept the word for four months, I was battling with it and at the same time seeking the face of God for more clarifications. So God revealed Himself to my wife and it was confirmed and so since 2001 until now, water has not touched my body. God has been using me and I have been prophesying according to his instructions and to the glory of God, all the prophesies have been coming to pass.

Vanguard: But you drink water?

Prophet: There is a difference between drinking water and bathing with it.

Vanguard: Are you saying there had not been a time when you mistakenly splashed water on yourself?

Prophet: I am not a child. There has not been any time that I drank water that it splashed on my body.
What about rain?

I don’t allow rain to touch my body and that is why I don’t go to the mountain during rainy season. The Lord Jesus did not have a wife, it is a price he had to pay. Whoever would be used by God must pay a price. For example, John had no wife and he was in the Island of Patmos alone eating locust.
So you separated yourself from your wife?

I did not separate from my wife in that sense. It was a mutual understanding between us. We still live together as husband and wife. She is my wife and I love her dearly. The only thing is that we don’t have sex together anymore until God takes away the price from me.

Vanguard: Are you doing this in the name of God?

Prophet: God instructed me to separate myself from all those things.

Vanguard: Including not having sex with your wife?

Prophet: You are emphasizing more on sex. But it was not only sex and that is what you should know.

Vanguard: As a man of God, what would you advise your church members who also have such call?
        My case is totally different from any other man. It is going to be suicidal to imitate what I am doing         because it is a price I am paying.

Prophet: No man should do what he is not instructed to do by God. For instance, prophet Isaiah was told not to wear anything, not even a pant. If such happens today, people would say such person is mad. He is Almighty God. So if God instructs your husband not to have sexual intercourse with you, who am I to condemn God. But, I am not preaching that husband and wife should not have sexual intercourse. Mine is a supernatural encounter with God.

Vanguard: But you already have a wife. Do you feel you have deprived her of her sexual right?


Prophet: It was an instruction from God. God showed the same to my wife. I have a mutual understanding with my wife. We don’t fight, neither do we quarrel over this issue. She is a pastor too.

Vanguard: Do you discuss sex with her?
Prophet: We don’t, but we discuss about God, heaven, and how people are suffering in the country and the way we can contribute our quota to humanity.

Vanguard: Do you live in the same room?

Prophet: We have the same flat but we don’t stay in the same room.

Vanguard: And she does not attract you?

Prophet: It is the grace of God.

Vanguard: How often do you see her?
Prophet: Everyday. She is my wife.

 [Turns to the prophet’s wife, Mrs. Bimpe Olagunju]: Is it true that your husband has not had sex with you for the past 13years?

Prophet wife: Yes, he has not had sex with me since 2001 till date.

Vanguard: What would you say about that?

Prophet Wife: He got the instruction from God. But even before he got the instruction, God had already told me and this has made it very easy for me. It is the grace of God .

Vanguard: Since the time you both had the call and instruction, have you been sleeping on the same bed?

Prophet Wife: No, we don’t sleep on the same bed or room, but we live in the same house.

Vanguard Do you think you are being deprived of your sexual right?

Prophet Wife: No I don’t. The grace of God is sufficient for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment