Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Outrage as Pastor Ighodalo Boast That He Can Cure Ebola Virus !








Ighodalo says that God’s “anointing” and the “living words of Jesus,” were all that are needed to cure the deadly disease. He is drawing inspiration from the late Canadian–American Pentecostal pastor, John D. Lake, who, according to him, cured those infected by the virus. He says he can perform the same feat as Lake who reportedly laid hands on some Africans infected by the Ebola virus and healed them. Read their post after the cut - See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/outrage-as-lagos-pastor-boasts-of-ebola.html#more
 Pastor Ighodalo of Trinity House is in the news,  the suave Pastor made a new revelation that God’s “anointing” and the “living words of Jesus,” were all that are needed to cure the deadly Ebola  disease.

He is drawing inspiration from the late Canadian–American Pentecostal pastor, John D. Lake, who, according to him, cured those infected by the virus. He says he can perform the same feat as Lake who reportedly laid hands on some Africans infected by the Ebola virus and healed them.








However, Ighodalo’s claim attracted angry reactions from Nigerians who accused him of misleading members of the public on the dangers posed by the deadly virus. Which is capable of putting more Nigerians at risk of contracting the virus.

In the comments dropped on his Facebook page, which have now been deleted, an obviously enraged respondent, Oyenuga Lanre-Paul, described Ighodalo’s cure to Ebola as a “suicidal prescription” adding that the clergyman should immediately pull down the post from his Facebook page. Lanre-Paul challenged

Ighodalo to embark on a “journey of salvation” to Liberia, which is currently plagued with the virus and test the efficacy of his cure.
He said:

“Ighodalo has prescribed his solution to Ebola virus: laying of hands in faith on those afflicted with the incurable virus! He has, however, failed woefully by biblical standards, by not personally walking his talk: he should demonstrate his faith!

Let Ighodalo and his band of followers embark on their ‘journey of salvation’ to Liberia and begin to cure by laying their hands on those afflicted with this virus. This is certainly a sure deal for him and his followers, as their success will earn them fame here on earth and a pride of place in heaven. Until Ighodalo’s faith shows proof, may I request he pulls down his post and stop teaching us this nonsense?”

Another Nigerian, Ruona Meyer, said Ighodalo should desist from further endangering lives with his said Ebola cure.

Pastor Ituah! Do you know that this (Ebola outbreak) is so serious that Liberia made it criminal to hide patients and refuse to report Ebola cases? Why are you using your position to say what can make others refuse to get the help they need? I am disappointed,” she said.

Also, a self-employed businessman in Iboro, Ogun State, Adegbenro Makinde warned that the cure being propagated by the cleric was misleading and capable of sending gullible Nigerians to early graves. Makinde stated that though God is reputed to be “omnipotent and omniscient,” He demands that human beings exercise their discretion on issues as sensitive as the Ebola outbreak.

“Any human being that stretches his hand beyond his protective range will not receive any direct help from the Light. Jesus never jumped from the cliff even with His authority and power over death,” he said, warning Nigerians to be wary of Ighodalo’s Ebola cure.



5 comments:



  1. my name is jennenth from Liberia, i was having a very dangerous disease which normally kill people called Ebola, i was having this disease for the past 11 days and no one was able to help me out, i went to different places cause i did not want to die young but no way, i travel to different states in my country to look for solution no way out, i went online to contacted some spell caster no one was been able to help ma out until i get to know of a man called dr.zack balo, he is a great man that help me to cure my Ebola disease all my thanks goes to dr.zack balo, when he commence a spell cast on me ofter three day later i went back to the hospital for Ebola test and the doctor confirm that the Ebola disease was no longer there again, all thanks goes to dr.zack balo again please this man can as well help you cure all type of sickness and diseases, you need to contact him now, his email is: wiseindividualspell@gmail.com or contact him on his phone number +2348078927387.




    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Rose from USA I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is still unbelievable to me until now. I had a problem with my husband 5years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem, his name is Dr Salami. I email Dr Salami the spell caster and i told him my problem and, i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband called me and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and i was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy. Thanks to Dr Salami for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work sir, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (salamispiritualspelltemple@gmail.com) or call his mobile number +2349032406938 you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.(salamispiritualspelltemple@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete

  3. friends.My name is mike i based in New york.I never believed in all spell-casting.I Have been scammed by 5different people.I lost hope in them.My ex left me.I was devastated.I lost my job.My best friend saw my plight.Then he introduced me to this woman spell caster called dr blessing.I Was told his work is free.I Never believed until i got in touch with her.she did a spell for me.My ex came back in less than 72hrs.I was recalled at my place of work.I Was even promoted immediatelty.I couldn't believe there is a real woman prophet out there who does free spells.I only paid in appreciation after the spell had worked.she doesn't charge anybody until the spell has worked.You shouldn't be decieved by all these scammers that are here for money.dr blessing doesn't charge.You can only choose to pay after the spell has worked.Try her and see what i am saying.this is my first time of see a woman spell caster who can cast a spell very well.she is good and kind.These are the few things he does
    *HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.
    *REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS.
    *ALL TYPES OF SPELL CASTING & VOODOO WORKER.
    * IS YOUR HEALER TAKING LONG TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.
    *GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES.
    * EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING
    *COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED[IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING]
    *IS SOME BODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
    *UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT SATISFIED-COME TO ME.
    *ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?
    *HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY.
    *TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING.



    *HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
    * DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR CHOICE
    *DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?
    *HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK.
    *DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS.
    You can get in touch with him through ( blessinghomeoflovespellcast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dr Olu the great spell caster that have cured different diseases of all kinds like cancer, tuberculosis, HIV e.t.c including the new EBOLA VIRUS, i can also give you protection against any disease. i have be tested and trusted.contact me and your problem will over dr.olutemple@gmail.com or +23408054868459.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am Gorege vanisa by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 7 years i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mr josha post on how Dr abaka saved him from the VIRUS with his herbal medicine i contacted Dr abaka on his email address drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest man on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr abaka God bless you. you can also reach him on his number +2349063230051.

    ReplyDelete