Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 25 December 2014

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life





Over the weekend, General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi revealed how his prayer healed an Ebola patient in one of the Ebola infested countries.

Speaking at the National Deeper Life December Retreat, the man of God said he would not disclose the name of the country where his prayer healed the patient.

According to him, he prayed through the phone and the prayer was answered by God who healed the Ebola patient in another country.



. Hear him “The National Overseer of that country had told me of how a woman was struck down with Ebola and was being isolated in a certain location in the country, so I asked him to give her my number. When the woman called me on phone, I prayed a simple prayer of faith for her, and days later called to tell me that the woman was healed of Ebola immediately after the prayer.”


He said a test was conducted on the woman and it was discovered that she no longer has Ebola and was discharged from the quarantined centre, telling the congregation that if God could answer the prayer on phone, then he would do more when they see him physically at the Retreat.

1 comment: