Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 19 July 2015

Photos: 2 weeks after giving birth, Karen Igho wants you to see her post-baby body(Look)





Embedded image permalink





The 2011 Big Brother Africa winner achieved Internet superstardom during her pregnancy and she put to bed penultimate week. She delivered a baby boy at the Mount Sinai Roosevelt hospital in New York on the 4th of July 2015.

Earlier today she showed off her post-baby body in a photo grid on Instagram captioned: “It’s been TWO weeks since the birth of my son.I want to thank everyone that wished me well on the birth of my son,God bless you all.”

See more photos after the cut 



Embedded image permalink

1 comment:

  1. I just love this babe and her style! She's sure a fashionista. Well done Karen! Love you babe.

    ReplyDelete