Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 27 October 2014

Julius Agwu; I Have Gotten Lots Of Occultic Group Invitation Since My Declaration To Be Rivers State Governor





Topnotch  Comedian turned politician; Julius Agwu  who is contesting for of the position of Rivers State Governor has revealed that he has been receiving lots of offers from different cult groups to join them so that he can achieve success in his political ambition.

He confirmed this in a recent interview with Toke Makinwa .  Julius Agwu said that he never really believed such things exist though his good friend and one time House of Assembly aspirant, Okey Bakassi told him on that to expect such invitations.


Julius said that he has been bombarded with calls from them asking him to bring  his pictures and those of his opponents so that they can do the magic to make him win the election.

He however said that he has promised himself not to engage in such diabolic means just to gain power. He said;


" I am damn serious about this journey. I used my last show in Abuja to declare my intention and there is no going back on this"

No comments:

Post a Comment