Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 20 October 2014

Nigerian Law School Graduate Who Passed Bar Finals Has A Word For Her Colleagues Who Failed: "Try Again"









It is no longer news that about half of the Nigerian Law school students  who wrote 2014 almighty Bar Finals failed the exams

See the post here in case if you missed it: http://chukwudiiwuchukwu.blogspot.com/2014/10/5000-nigerian-law-students-protest-mass.html

I wrote Bar finals exam to be a Nigerian Lawyer and  is one of the toughest exam yours sincerely have written in his life



However, the aggrieved students that failed are protesting that the new D.G who I learnt is a gentleman engineered their failure and they are calling for review

In the midst of the cacophony of the noise, one of the students who wrote the exam has a word for her colleagues who are protesting

Hear what the anonymous lady had this to say on her FB page;


"I'm just going to keep this simple and short.
Yes, I, too, was successful at the just-released bar final results; very successful, in fact, if you ask me. Call to the Nigerian bar on the 25th of November is real!!! But I don't just want to be a lawyer, I want to be a fantastic lawyer.
I also congratulate my friends and classmates who scaled the bar exams.
To those who did not: I can imagine your heartache. Sometimes we aren't able to do it at one go. But as long as there is life, we can still do it at another time"

No comments:

Post a Comment