Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 18 October 2014

Nigerian Olympic Medalist Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed (Photos)



blessing okagbere-igho otegheri







Multiple award winning and record breaking athlete Blessing Okagbere is getting married!

The marriage rites will take place at Sapele Delta State on 7th And 8th Of November 

The 26 year old sports star is tying the knot with another athlete Igho Otegheri, a professional football player and soccer administrator.

In a recent interview with New Telegraph Online, she gushed about her fiance,


“So tell us about the man in your life and what was it that made you believe you found the right choice?
He is Igho Otegheri, a footballer who is very down to the earth. One thing about relationships is that you need a person that understands and tolerates you both in your good and bad times. 


He is someone that really cherishes me for who I am and not the fame I have got. He is someone that looks at your inner beauty and wants to help you grow. He supports my dreams and pushes me to hit my targets. He came and I couldn’t say no.

So how did he win your heart or what did he do to sweep you off your feet?
I actually knew him before I left the shores of Nigeria. 

He is someone I knew through a friend and we were not really talking, but something happened and we got talking and that was it. I actually liked him as a friend before I left and we were talking as friends on the phone and I was not really surprised when he asked me out. But you know, I had to bid my time even though I was very happy that he asked me out. 

We are women; we need to do a bit of delay tactics before accepting proposals. He is someone I really want to be with because he is nice and God fearing. Those were some basic things I prayed for in a man. He is kind and that is a great thing for me because he supports my life, my career and my aspirations. I couldn’t say no because he has all what I prayed for in my ideal man.


Will you say being a footballer or a sport person also influenced your decision to accept his proposal?
No. Sports had nothing to with my decision to accepting his proposal. Honestly, the sports aspect did not have anything to do with it.
blessing-okagbere-igho-otegheri

So what did he say that convinced you?
He is a very easygoing person and he does not see me as Nigeria’s Blessing Okagbare, but as the woman he loves and I love it. Most times he forgets that I’m Blessing Okagbare and sometimes I get upset (laughing) I’m just kidding.

That is a very great thing because a lot of people just put the whole “Blessing Okagbare thing”’ on their head and that pisses me off.

See the wedding IV below




The Families of Mr & Mrs Francis Okagbare of Orhoakpo, Agbon Clan in Ethiope East LGA
&
Late Chief & Mrs. M.I. Ederewhevbe of Okapara Inland of Ethiope East both of Delta State.

Prayerfully Invites
Friends and Well Wishers
To the
Solemnization of Holy Matrimony
Of their Children
Blessing Oghenewreseme
& Otegheri Jude

*Traditional*
On 7th of November, 2014
@ No. 5 Adidi off Ikomi Road, Sapele,
Time 12:00 PM

^ White wedding^
On 8th of November 2014
@ St. Patrick Catholic Church.
107, Yoruba Road, Sapele.

Time 10:00 AM

Reception Follows Immediately @
Sapele Athletic Club. Sapele.

*RSVP*

Engineer Felix Okagbare
08068459509

Mr. Godfrey Ederewhevbe
08037612069

Barr. Wilfred O. Ighoteguonor
08037453028

Congratulations to the couple


No comments:

Post a Comment