Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 19 October 2014

Popular Tv Evangelist Pat Robertson Warns Americans They Could Contact Aids By Using A Towel In Kenya




US televangelist Pat Robertson has warned Americans traveling to Kenya that they could contract AIDS from towels.

Robertson was answering a question from one of his viewers who wanted to know of the dangers of going on a mission trip to Kenya given the ongoing Ebola outbreak in West Africa.





“You might get AIDS in Kenya. The people have AIDS. You got to be careful. The towels could have AIDS…,” replied the preacher. He also warned his viewers not to drink water, milk, or eat fresh vegetables while traveling overseas to avoid diseases.

See the transcript of the message he preached below:
0:00
kid this is anonymous this person says I'm planning to go on a mission trip to
0:03
Kenya in December
0:05
I believe that God heals today and I'm not consumed about the chance of
0:08
contracting
0:09
Bowl I'm also a percent who's willing to take practical precautions
0:13
however some friends and family I think that my decision to travel is foolish
0:17
during the season saying that I'm
0:18
testing got an asking if I have a death wish what do you think I do not believe
0:22 by being foolish my 100 those around me but
0:25
I want to follow God's call in my life most of all do you think your
0:29
undue risks that we do not know about and the dangers are higher than
0:32
perceived here in America
0:33
I'll not in Kenya up
0:37
you might get aids in Kenya that people have a need you gotta be careful I mean
0:41
the
0:41
towels could have aids partial dude there's things their diseases in Africa
0:47
they've got mosquitoes bites you and give you
0:49
various diseases %uh the sanitation didn't want it all to me he drank them
0:54
more was not sterile I as you can get intestinal bugs

0:58
I mean that's that's over say is but
1:01
hey I was in zaire low-grade the BOA
1:04
a break and we were helping people with a bowl and
1:07
he was in all is Pat a cam is one of those things it's a horrible disease
1:12
would
1:12
any can be containing can be dealt with and it's just one of those things have
1:16
been a few hundred

1:17
miles away from any bowler break manger it only say
1:21
exactly special says they take practical precautions homemade banana
1:25
let me tell you if you go overseas don't need fresh vegetables
1:29
he go overseas don't drink ice in any
1:32
drank because the water is killer be careful love
1:36
ice cream and and Mel because the middle plate I'll be
1:39
pasteurize if you're muskie does make sure you
1:42
you have netting when you sleep under a minute just some %uh those things that
1:46
they can be
1:46
you know that that malaria amid but that's that's not the same thing is

1:50
they've had it may continue to head
1:52
and alright
Then see the Video below 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment