Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 7 September 2015

Photos of Single Father Emeka Ike Feeding His Kids Hits The Internet, Brands Chris Okotie , Anti-Christ Pastor






Single father and Nollywood actor Emeka Ike is going through one of the most bitter divorce ever witnessed in Nollywood, All his pleas has fallen on deaf ears as his wife under the mentor-ship of a serial divorcee man of God has refused to budge.

Emeka Ike's latest claim is that his wife has left him with the responsibilities of taking care of their kids alone so he baths them, putty train them, do the school run and baby feed them alone



Emeka Ike in an interview with Cable News, accused pastor Chris Okotie of being the brain behind his wife's behaviour. Emeka insist that Okotie is not a real pastor but an anti-christ.

He said “I think his (Okotie’s) comment is a clear indication that he lacked the evidence to fault my allegation. Is Pastor Okotie well-known and popular as I am? How can he say he will not dignify me with a response? His comment actually confirmed my suspicion that my wife is being manipulated either through blackmail or spiritual enchantment to say she was opting out of her marriage after 12 years. For instance, at the last proceeding on the divorce suit, my wife said it in the open court that she was willing to abandon her four children and go out of the marriage. Which woman will say she was abandoning her four children if not under a spell? It is clear to me that Okotie is not a pastor but an anti-christ”.

However, Emeka Ike who earlier accused Okotie of hiring a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), for his wife just for the purpose of destroying his home, further alleged that the pastor and another man in the church helped his wife to secure a job without his consent instead of trying to broker peace between both couple.
 ..

The marriage produced four children between ages 4 and 13.
..According to the wife, Emeka Ike took her children away from her and has turned them against her.



Emma said in tears: “Even when he didn’t allow me access to see our children, I spoke with them on several occasions but now, he doesn’t allow me anymore. My children are now against me.

“I almost went mad when my first son told me on phone that if I truly loved them, I wouldn’t have abandoned them no matter what. Even my seven-year-old son whose day wouldn’t be complete without seeing me said he doesn’t love me. I love my children. I miss my children. I never abandoned them. I am in pain. They don’t have any other mother. I really need my children. I am a good woman; I endured so many things as his wife.”

And that is just the beginning of the sad story of children who have to suffer because they have an out of control parent who have little respect for marriage. No child has to denied of parental love from either parent.

A lot of things has gone wrong in this country. Even the so called men of God has become a menace to the flock they were supposed to lead. The impunity is beyond baffling

At what point is a man of God allowed to get divorced and encourage divorce amongs his followers?

More so

I am not a woman so I know nothing about how motherhood works. But I am confused and need TILBer's to help educate me on how it works...

At what point does a mother agree to stay without her kids even if she was forced to do?

In a situation where she was not forced to do so, What could have gone wrong?
I ask this because I have always thought that the mother-child bond is stronger than any force and should be primary when making decisions. I always believe that a mother is naturally willing to sacrifice her all for the said child.



No comments:

Post a Comment