Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 4 July 2014

'I Will Marry At The Right Time' - Denrele






Of course, you read it right. Video jockey Denrele Edun does want to be married like every other person.

In a recent interview with a national daily over the weekend, when  asked why he is still single, this is what he said:

“I think when that time comes, I will marry. I have been into many relationships. I have dated girls who would want to do anything I tell them.




 "I want a woman who can hold her own. I don’t want a woman who cannot make dialogue with me. I don’t want a woman who will want to change me. She should already know who Denrele is. I don’t want to hear ‘my father said you cannot dress like that’. I’ll be like, ‘Oya, come carry your witch go and return me my bride price before you go."


“I want a woman who is not pretentious, hypocritical or a fame-seeker”.

No comments:

Post a Comment