Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Latest On Ini Edo Divorce Drama: Ini Spotted Without Ring (Photos)



Ini Edo's last post about her husband was made on her Instagram page back in February of this year after the couple just returned from a vacation in South Africa. It's unfortunate that less than a year later, the couple have been reported to havegone their separate ways. She posted the couple's picture below on Valentine's Day with this message about love as the caption.



Happy valentine to all of u who believe in love, found love, or lost love. love is all dat matters.

I love u all, my fans whom without them, I wouldn't be here, my friends n family for their constant support dat feels like oxygen, my haters who challenge me to work harder, my husband who loves me unconditionally, my God Jesus Christ who taught me that love is de greatest, thank u all..

I love u n so does ur creator. Nvr give up on love

Below are some pictures of Ini Edo without her wedding ring, the first picture was posted during the last week of August and the pictures with Sammie Okposo and Daddy Showkey just two days ago.





Source: Myne White Man 




We will Like To Hear From You 

Please Leave your comments and share your thoughts below on the comment box 


4 comments:

  1. Ma hot chick..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeya, marriage no be by force. Love is not all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These guys are all deluded and should return from Pluto to reality.Tiwa and Tbliz how market ?

    Marriage na BY force ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So painful, marriage is terrible with out God

    ReplyDelete