Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 30 November 2014

Emmanuel Adebayor's brother Claims Togo Striker Has Been 'Brainwashed' By Islamic Spiritual Healers Into Believing Their Mother Placed Juju Curse On Him



Adebayor And Estranged Mum



Emmanuel Adebayor's older brother Kola claims the striker has been brainwashed by Islamic spiritual healers into thinking their mother used black magic to sabotage his form on the pitch.

Kola, 42, a truck driver based in Bremen, Germany, told The Sun on Sunday: '[Emmanuel] has been brainwashed by these Muslim alfas - spiritual men - who prophesise when he scores goals and why he is not playing well.


'They have convinced him his sister and mother put juju curses on him. My mother is very sad. Every day she is crying. I just talked to her on the phone and she was crying again.' 

Adebayor was recently moved to deny accusations from his sister Maggie that he had kicked their mum Alice out of his house in Africa because he thought she had performed Juju curses on him.

Maggie claimed on radio station Peace FM in neighbouring Ghana that the Premier League striker was refusing to give his mother money and has not seen her in over a year.

She said their mum was selling 'polythene bags, padlocks and other things' to provide for her family however Emmanuel says his mother left the house of her own accord.

Adebayor, speaking to Peace FM, said: 'I never sacked my mum from the house. She decided to leave the house.

'How am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward, so I will just be on my side and do my thing.

They should stop talking, they should stop doing Juju on me, they should leave me alone.
'
I bought a $1.2m house in East Legon for the one talking and calling herself my sister. Can you imagine that sister went to rent the house without my knowledge?'

Kola tells The Sun that he sends Alice 400 euros a month. He says he is 'angry' at his brother and that Emmanuel's financial snub has 'left our family in poverty'.

While it's common for people who identify as Christian such as Emmanuel to visit a Muslim spiritual healer, Kola says the Spurs front man is 'seeing bad alfas and they are manipulating him'.

'If you are really a man of God then you have to catch our mother and prove she is a witch,' he says.
'Otherwise you are just lying to Emmanuel and taking his money.'

No comments:

Post a Comment