Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 18 November 2014

‘I have 125 pairs of sunglasses, 200 pairs of Shoes’ – Jim Iyke...


Jim Iyke


Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has spoken of his fondness for sunglasses, stating he has an incredible number of them.

The handsome actor and boyfriend of Ghanaian movie star, Nadia Buari told Punch in a recent interview that he has about 125 pairs of sunglasses and over 200 pair of shoes. Clearly one that can be called a sunglass freak and footwear collector,


Jim, who has never been bothered about his reputation as a Nollywood bad boy, says he pays utmost attention to his appearance and is also not crazy about brand labels. ‘I am not brand crazy. The designer labels cost a lot of money but there is a healthy competition; which is why I find the fashion market very interesting. I have been to factories that make goods for Gucci.

These are people working on a smaller scale and these are the ones I hire to make my clothes and they give me what I want. However, I always buy what I know I would look good in,’ he said.

Speaking further, the Last Flight to Abuja star added: ‘I have about 125 pairs of sunglasses. I think I own about 200 pairs of shoes and sneakers and it is not something to brag about. I like shoes and I collect them. I get shoes that are much branded and are limited edition. For, me it is not just about making a fashion statement anymore, it is art.’...

No comments:

Post a Comment