Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 6 September 2015

Wife Gets Beaten Mercilessly For Confronting Husband's Mistress (Graphic Photo)





 

Hear the assaulted woman:



My husband did this to me cause of a married woman...I have beaten blue black by my husband.. He used belt, slippers, iron name it.. He tied me to the bed and was boiling hot water to pour on me before we had a guest .. It was the man that saved my life ... His reason for doing this to me was because I fought the woman he was sleeping with, a married woman with 4 kids for that matter .... Please he has been begging me to forgive him.. Please should I go back to the marriage or divorce him.

What do you think? -

1 comment:

  1. She is mad! After doing this to you???? You wanna go back???? Babe! Just write your will and prepare your obituary in advance.
    My dear, just run for your life. It's better you are alive than dead because of being "married".

    ReplyDelete