Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 28 May 2014

‘I Am Not An Ex-Convict’ – Ibinabo Fiberesima. Finally Speaks Out



Ibinabo Fiberesima at the 2014 AMAA

The president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberisima has denied being an ex-convict. She said this during an exclusive interview with Net.Ng in her Surulere office in Lagos. Although she confirmed she was in jail for a total of 93 days, she maintained it was for a traffic offence and said that should not be used against her ‘No, I am not an ex-convict…I was charged. I am in court and I am appealing‘, she stated. Asked if she feels betrayed by the constant accusations from fellow actors and others, Fiberesima says, ‘I’m very interested in this because suddenly, AGN news is now big and is what everyone is talking about’... 




No comments:

Post a Comment