Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 31 May 2014

Nigerian Man Violently Beats up Wife Infront of their Little Baby while in Traffic in Lagos



Not The Actual Picture



The very shocking story you are about to read, as told by Moe Odele who experienced it first hand and shared them on Twitter will blow your mind. This happened in Lagos, just last Monday. Read the tweets from the very bottom to the top, after the cut.

This is sooo sad and unfortunate. To even think the lady being violently abused REFUSED the help she was offered cos according to her, she has nowhere else to go, heartbreaking. 




“My hands are shaking. I have never seen a woman being beaten like that in my entire life. I have never.”
According to her, she was driving when she noticed strange movements inside a car that was driving in front of her. 

“Before it stopped so abruptly, I noticed weird movements in the driver and front passenger seats. I wasn’t wearing my glasses. As the car stopped, I came down (from) my car to holler. Next thing I saw clearly. The man (driver) was punching the passenger so hard. He was beating her so ferociously. All windows were up. There was a baby in a baby car seat behind. I kept hitting the windows, At last the man rolled down. At this time I was so furious. 

“‘How dare you beat a woman like that?’ was all I kept saying. The man replied ‘I am not a mad man that I will just be beating her for no reason; ask her what she did. See my shirt. She tore it.’

“I went to the passenger’s side, opened the door and asked the woman to come down. She said ‘I do not have anywhere else to go.’ She sat there in the car, the man kept beating her. As he was beating her, he kept screaming ‘How many times? How many times?’ 


“I kept begging the woman to come down. She just closed the door and rolled up and he kept beating her. I kept hitting the car. Then, they drove off. I don’t even know how to react. I am still on that spot, trying to make sense of what I just experienced.” 

See Her Tweets Below:










4 comments:

  1. Well there's no smoke without fire. For her to stay put &take the beating, she really f-up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babe, seriously? No matter what she did, no animal deserves the kinda beating described here not to mention a human being!

      Delete
  2. Ezinne are you a human being?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ezinne, whatever!!! There are better legal ways of resolving issues.

    ReplyDelete