Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 25 May 2014

“I’m a prostitute, I don’t want the baby,” says mother who sold her child for N150,000 (PICTURED)




chinelo-702x336

A twenty-two-year-old girl, Chinelo Huma, has been arrested by the Anti-Human Trafficking Unit of the Enugu State Police Command for selling off her one-month-old baby for N430,000.

She was arrested alongside three other women, Nkechi Ugochukwu, Maria Asomba and Esther Obi, who allegedly played roles in the sale of the baby.
Enugu State Commissioner of Police, Mr Mohammed Adamu who disclosed this to pressmen said that

Huma got pregnant while she was engaged in prostitution.



Narrating why she sold her baby, Chinelo said “I am a prostitute. When I became pregnant and it was close to nine months, my boyfriend rejected it. I decided to sell the baby. When I gave birth on April 13, 2014, one lady whose name is Maria Asomba, arranged for the baby to be sold to Mrs. Nkechi Ugochukwu, and she paid N430, 000, but Asomba gave me N150,000.

“When the police arrested Ugochukwu, I told them I didn’t want the baby again, because I already have two children and my mother is taking care of them.”

Adamu explained that 43-year-old Ugochukwu had for long desired to have a child of her own but was unable to conceive. The arrangement to source the baby was facilitated by one Esther Obi, who nursed the newborn for two weeks before handing her over to Ugochukwu.

The Commissioner of Police further revealed that Asomba, 35, specialized in looking recruiting pregnant ladies that were willing to dispose of their babies after giving birth.
Although the baby has been rescued, Chinelo wants nothing to do with her.

Moreover, Ugochukwu (the baby buyer) was reluctant to hand over the baby as she had led her neighbours to believe she had given birth and would feel a deeply embarrassed, given that she had made arrangements for the baby already named as Chinasa.


Expressing her pain at the turn of events, Ugochukwu lamented: “I have been barren for years and I needed a child. My husband’s kinsmen have been maligning and making jest of me because I don’t have a child. I borrowed N430,000 to buy the child; my husband is aware of the baby. The baby was brought to me on April 17, 2014.

When I took the baby to my compound all my neighbours congratulated me over the new baby; policemen came and took the baby from me. I don’t want my money back. I need the baby. I have named the baby Chinasa and I am already planning to dedicate her in church.”

8 comments:

  1. ifeanyi uzuegbu26 May 2014 at 21:29

    it is unfortunate for d woman yet to have a child..... God help her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life has not been easy for me, I am here to share the good news of my life, how I was cure through HSV2 by doc Aziegbe who help me within 2 weeks with the help of his herbal medicine I am from United states of America, so this Great doctor sent me a herbal which I took according to the way he instructed, just to find out I am cure after taking the cure for 2 week I found this man email from the internet, how he also help a lady from the same sickness. I am so happy to be writing this testimony to the world because this man really clean the tears in my heart and he is a man of his words I want to use this means to inform those of us who’s doctor had told there is no cure, well here is the chance to get yourself cured from this horrible sickness you can get Dr Aziegbe email here DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL. COM or you can also whatsApp him +2349035465208 and the doctor also told me he can fix this sickness also: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HPV 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

      Delete
    2. Hello viewers I am glad to have met with the powerful herbal healer called
      Dr voodoo who use his herbs to cure my HIV disease I suffered from 15years,
      but now I am a happy woman and i am free from this sickness that has been
      problem to my living, after using Dr voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i
      was diagnose negative, I will recommend Dr voodoo to everyone reading this
      article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything, the
      scientist said has no cure, Email him : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or
      add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2348140120719

      Delete
  2. Hello my name is kathy, I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster. Since last 3 years now I have being a HIV AID patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about DR LAWCY who cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friends, he told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my HIV. I asked her if she con give to me the contact of this GREAT SPELL CASTER, she gave me his email, I emailed him he talked to me and he perform the necessary things and gave to me some herbs to take which I did and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now a HIV negative I couldn’t believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please visit him/ You can contact him on his email on drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com, and he will also help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life has not been easy for me, I am here to share the good news of my life, how I was cure through HSV2 by doc Aziegbe who help me within 2 weeks with the help of his herbal medicine I am from United states of America, so this Great doctor sent me a herbal which I took according to the way he instructed, just to find out I am cure after taking the cure for 2 week I found this man email from the internet, how he also help a lady from the same sickness. I am so happy to be writing this testimony to the world because this man really clean the tears in my heart and he is a man of his words I want to use this means to inform those of us who’s doctor had told there is no cure, well here is the chance to get yourself cured from this horrible sickness you can get Dr Aziegbe email here DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL. COM or you can also whatsApp him +2349035465208 and the doctor also told me he can fix this sickness also: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HPV 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete
  4. If getting herpes cure was that easy then why do people still suffer from herpes?I was diagnosed of herpes back in 2014 and i was also told it has no cure,I have been leaving with it since then, but i kept praying and doing everything possible to get cured, so i never stop doing research about finding a cure,I came across testimonies about people getting cured through herbal medication and i have always believe in herbs and its medical properties, after doing so many research about it i found Dr. asha osemudiamen and I discovered he was a professional in herbal medication and he has also helped many people,I contacted him through his mail: DRASHAOSEMUDIAMENGMAIL.COM and +2347052021645 we talked on phone and i confirmed he was genuine,I did all what he told me to do, i received the medicine,use it as he prescribed,and glory be to God almighty i am completely cured, i went back to my doctor to confirm it.Do not be deceived THERE IS A CURE FOR HERPES. He is 
    also good in saving you 
    from any kind of diseases like Herpes .HIV/aids Gonorrhea,Cardiac problem,Hpv cure
    Cancer
    Watering sperm
    Womb fertilization
    Penis erection
    Witch craft attack
    S T D diseases
    Internal heat
    Rashes
    Fibroid 
    Low sperm count
    Dairy
    long time sickness I promise I will always testify for your good work. drashaosemudiamen@gmail.com or whatsappp +2347052021645 GOOD LUCK  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Testimony how I end my financial worries

    Gooday Everyone, We provide loans to private individuals, companies investors real estate, Realtors Farmers and cooperating institutions I'm Mrs. Clency Dexter.I live in Florida and I am a happy woman today, I want to thank Mr. Lake bell because oftheloan offers, a God fearing man.(IT IS TRUE) contact via: lakebell256@gmil.com

    Best regard

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've have struggled with my weight in my entire life so I can't believe I'm even able to post this. my name is Lisa and I thank Dr ASHA who took me from 200 pounds to 100 pounds in just 3 months with the natural herbs I got from him then I applied as I was instructed and everything went smoothly without surgery, exercise. I only apply the contents to every meal I want, this is a great news to those out there suffering here is your opportunity to lose your weight. I will advise you to visit Dr ASHA via email drashaherbscenter0001@gmail.com or his direct WhatsApp on +393510423189 https://drasha.simdif.com/

    ReplyDelete