Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 14 May 2015

Governor Adams Oshiomole And His Stunning Ethiopian Bride In His Favourite Khaki Wear





image




Like you already know Edo state governor will be saying I do to Mrs Lara  Fortes tomorrow Friday 15th 2015 

As the comrade governor is warming up to say I do,  I want to show you a photo of this couple wearing the popular  khaki wear  that is the comrade favourite  



Already, wedding invitations have been sent by the governor to select close friends and associates.
The reception, according to the invitation which was personally signed by Oshiomhole himself, will hold at the Peoples’ Hall, Iyamho, the governor’s country home.

“While looking forward to the honour of your distinguished presence, I sincerely crave your pardon for the rather short notice. Please accept the renewed assurances of my highest esteem,” Oshiomhole wrote in the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment