Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 19 May 2015

David Luiz, 28, vows to abstain from sex until he is married







David Luiz has vowed to abstain from having sex before he is married after being baptised last week.

The Paris Saint-Germain defender was baptised into the Pentecostal Hillsong Church after a small ceremony at team-mate Maxwell's private swimming pool.


David Luiz vows to abstain from sex before marriage


The Brazil international posted a picture on Instagram with the message "I have chosen to wait" shortly afterwards.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV)" Luiz's post began, quoting a passage from the Bible.
https://igcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11251003_1444502479183410_1130808696_n.jpg

He then added: "How wonderful to live with you Lord, thank You for loving me so much and take care of me! My life is yours, and I am your servant! What 're always in the center of all my decisions! I love my God! Amen"



No comments:

Post a Comment