Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 11 May 2015

How Lagos Night club Boss, Akeem Sodeinde Died After 2-Year Battle With Kidney Failure



AKEEM+SODEINDE+1



After a 2-year battle with kidney problems, popular Lagos socialite and boss of now defunct Movida Night Club, Akeem Sodeinde has passed on.

 Akeem, fondly known as the ‘General’ among friends and associates, reportedly died on Sunday, May 10, 2015 in Lagos. Until his death, Akeem, who had just one functional kidney, is said to have battled smoking and drinking addictions until the very end.

Embedded image permalink






 In his last interview with City People less than two years ago, he said: ‘Smoking is an addiction. I can’t lie to God because if I lie, I am deceiving myself, not anybody but I have been praying to God to stop which I believe I will soon stop.

And the habit of drinking and smoking is the more reason I need to shut down the club because it’s really affecting my only one working kidney which is not good for my health at all. I need to take a medical check-up and balance my health because I only have one daughter and I want her to see me on her wedding day.’


Having shut down his club, the very popular Movida Night Club in 2014 because of his failing health, Akeem Sodeinde is survived by his wife and pretty daughter....

May his soul RIP Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment