Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 11 May 2015

Nollywood Actress, Omoni Oboli Escapes Terrible Accident



Omoni Oboli

Nollywood's finest and talented actress, Omoni Oboli is full of praises and appreciation to God after escaping a terrible accident accident yesterday. The mother of three took to her Instagram to share her testimony... Hear her confession after the cut



Please help me thank my Lord and my King for saving @tomesadeoye and I from a terrible accident yesterday! We were cruising down the high way on top speed when a mad driver suddenly cut in front of us to make a last minute exit. 

We swerved and for a minute, we lost control of our car. How we managed to come back on track is pure God. I just kept screaming 'The blood of Jesus' We were badly shaken but thankful that it was only our nerves that were hurt. I am thankful for the blood of the Lamb! Stay safe fam! #Iamblessed #Iamthankful #Istaywinning #Jesustookthewheel

No comments:

Post a Comment