Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 17 June 2015

I Won’t Mind If My Boy Friend Wants Marathon Sex Daily – Nollywood actress,Tamilore Martins-Ojo





Rising Nollywood actress, Tamilore Martins-Ojo fondly called ‘Tammy‘ has just given her view on sex and we find it quite interesting.

 The Osun State-born actress revealed in an interview with City People that good sex helps her relax and cool off. According to Tammy, ‘Sex is a normal thing between adults, and it’s Biblical that we should be having it with our loved ones before we have reproduction.



To me, it is a thing I do with someone I love and not who I like, and it’s something I love doing because I know I’m very good at it.’ Not done with her expose on getting under the sheets, she added: ‘Yes, I can say I’m perfect in love making, but don’t forget I said I love doing it with someone I love. I do have it as long as my partner wants it. I won’t hesitate if he demands for a marathon sex daily.

 On how I feel if I don’t have it in a week, I will implore you to get me right please, I’m not an addict, sometimes I don’t have sex for months, but when I want to have it, I make sure I do it wholeheartedly. I love it because it makes me feel cool and relaxed. I could as well relax without having sex, but sex cools the mind.’...

No comments:

Post a Comment