Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 28 October 2013

I DID NOT SLAP CATHOLIC PRIEST-SENATOR CHRIS NGIGE

Senator Chris Ngige With A Catholic Bishop

Senator Chris Ngige has come out to debunk the report made by Daily Times Newspaper that he slapped a Catholic Priest. The Senator Representing  Anambra Central debunked the allegation on Friday and this is what he has to say.
 
 
"Agulu People's Grand Alliance is at it again. After their secret agreement where they signed off 5.76 billion of Anambra funds to themselves leaked out to the press; a document Obiano could not successfully deny at the debate yesterday, master liars have gone haywire with the propaganda that I slapped a Catholic priest! Tufiakwa! I am a knight of the Catholic church and can never imagine that even in my dream! That lie is so laughable! Imagine the number of security men, protocol staff, sss and policemen that herald me wherever I go, and someone sits on his computer to type that I have to push and slap people to make way for myself! Pls go and call them liars wherever they are! Liars! Liars!! Liars!!!

Ngige later made another post yesterday where he said these words

"WHOM GOD HAS BLESSED; NO MAN CAN CURSE
No amount of blackmail can clash me with the Holy Roman Catholic Church!"
 
All right where is the Reverend Father in the middle of the Drama, Now is the time to clear the air, Dear Reverend Father ,did Senator Chris Ngige Slap you as alleged by a witness?
"

3 comments:

  1. Helping u to call them Liars! I no from unset dat they were liars! Dnt mind dem. Onwa ga etilili ozo na Anambra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. people do many things all in the name of politics, may God have mercy on all of us.

    ReplyDelete