Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Prophet Tb Joshua Brought Ghana's Recent Football Win Over Egypt-Black Star Goal Keeper-Olele

Richard Kingston1

Ghana’s recalled back Goalie-Richard ‘Olele’ Kingston is not new to T.B Joshua and his prophecies/miracles.

Few years ago before Olele was somehow forced to take a break from the Black Star, his wife appeared on T.B Joshua’s Emmanuel TV where she mentioned; she had bi-witched Olele—-and she was the obstacle in his football career. Olele has been called back to the Black Stars amidst ‘his age’ controversy and still he feels, T.B Joshua is a great man of God who brought Ghana the recent win against Egypt. He also claims he knew way before he was called to play for the Black Star that this will happen—-because T.B Joshua had told him so….


In a recent interview with Ghana's Oman Fm, Richard ‘Olele’ Kingston said; “Before the Egypt game he called me often to encourage me and he told me you will qualify – those were the words he used, you will qualify,” “He called me about three times on the day of the match, even a day before the match that was Monday night he called me and he said everything is ok, everything is alright you guys will do well

He added that “I will attribute this victory to the God of Prophet TB Joshua. TB Joshua has played a big role in my life, he prophesied to me that my brother you will play again and your people (Ghana) will come for you and you will go to the World Cup.
“These were his words and it has come to pass, I believe we are there even though we haven’t played the 2nd leg, I believe strongly that we are there and we will qualify and what he (Prophet TB Joshua) said has come to pass.”


Praising T. B. Joshua, Olele continued “I would like to thank the God of Prophet TB Joshua who has made it possible for me by bringing me back into national team,” he added
“He used his servant Senior Prophet TB Joshua to speak to me, He is a real man of God, he has been playing many roles in my life, encouraging me, sharing the word of God with me, his teachings and everything about him.”
“So I would like to thank the God of Prophet TB Joshua, he has done it for me Richard “Olele” Kingson and Ghana.”

No comments:

Post a Comment