Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 12 October 2013

DIVORCE COURT: ‘I Caught My Wife With Charm At Midnight’



I was using it to pray for our troublesome first son – Wife
A 52-year old man, Mr. Folorunso Egbetokun has appealed to an Agege Customary Court to dissolve his 29-year marriage with his wife, Mrs. Risikat Egbetokun, because she is always threatening his life. “I want the court to separate me and my wife because I am tired of her behaviour and character.
She is fetish, wicked and always threatens my life. She doesn’t want me to discipline my children or correct them anytime they do something wrong. There is no more love between us. “She is fetish and has been like that for long. I see different charms in the house.

In 2000, I caught her with a charm at midnight. They begged me and I forgave her but I caught her two times later with charms. Anytime I confront her, she says she is using it to protect herself. But from all indications, she is using the charms against me. “She keeps my children away from me and I cannot freely talk to them. Anytime I try to rebuke them for doing wrong, she always denies me access to them.

In fact, I don’t know the where about of my third child, a girl of about 18 years. I have not seen her for several months and I don’t know where she is living and what she is doing presently.” In her response, Mrs. Egbetokun said, “My husband is too troublesome and he is the one who chased his daughter away from the house.

And I am not fetish. The charm he is alleging that he caught me with was not meant to harm him but something I was given me to pray for our troublesome first son so that he can be useful in life.
“He doesn’t take care of his children and the way and manner he treats his children is not encouraging. Anytime his children do anything wrong, he will handcuffed them and beat them.
He has also taken them to Alausa Police Station on many times for punishment. “He also beats me.

There was a day he hit me with an iron on the head in the night and despite blood gushing from my head, he had sex with me that night. I am ready to divorce him too.”
The matter was adjourned to October 31, 2013 for Judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment