Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 2 September 2015

I’ll marry when God gives me the right lady that will compliment me – Banky W



(Banky W speaks on his kind of woman. Photo: Filed)

Nigerian singer Banky W is one of the most eligible bachelors in the music industry. 

The 34-year-old R&B star who is often romantically linked with label mate, Niyola has once again declared that he’s not in a relationship. Banky W revealed this in Mauritius at the Multichoice Content Showcase, where he said he’s not in a hurry to get married. 



In his words, ‘I don’t know when I’ll get married, I guess it’s when God gives me the right lady because getting married is the most important decision a man can make’. ‘I’m simply looking for a special woman that will complement me’ he added.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment