Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 4 September 2015

The kiss between me and Burna boy was real-Cynthian Morgan


Cynthia Morgan and Burna Boy


Dance hall sensation Cynthia Morgan has come out to throw more light on the kiss she shared  between fellow act, Burma Boy that got social media buzzing



The  talented diva spoke to HIP TV and see her explanation after the cut

"Yes, the kiss between me and Burna boy was  real, though we are working together on a project at the moment. The kiss was part of the video we are shooting and yeah, the dude is a talented artiste"

When reminded by the HIP TV journalist  that there was a time she said she wont date any artiste in the industry

This is what she said

" I dont have any answer to that but what matters at the end of the day is my happiness and nothing more than that"


In July, Burna Rankin admitted he would choose Cynthia Morgan over Chidinma during an MTV Base interview. Responding to the question from Twitter user @mysizzledizzle “What kinda girl do you like: calm like Chidinma or wild like Cynthia Morgan?” he replied ‘I think I’ll go with Cynthia Morgan’” before quickly adding “I mean I would have them both“.

The month before, Cynthia Morgan admitted that she would like to make out with Burna Boy. In a Twitter interview by Doyin TV, the Northside Inc recording artiste simply dropped, ‘Burna Boy’ when asked which male celebrity can she make out with.


No comments:

Post a Comment